Here is the location to register for the Sectional Open Event that is being held at the CrossFit INFERNO Gym!!
These are the important rules:
1) This is open to anyone and everyone!! You DO NOT HAVE to be an Inferno Member!
2) You must first register at Crossfit.com the week before the first event and pay $10 to be in. You will not have to pay if you are in the "SCALED" category. If you are a team captain, you must pay $20.
3) Each Tuesday for 6 weeks, starting with March 15, 2011, Crossfit HQ will anounce the workout that performed. If you are doing the workout at the Inferno Gym, you will need to register on the Inferno Site each week by Wednesday evening at midnight. The cost for each individual workout is $15. You must pay ahead of time on our MindBody Registration Site.
4) We will then make heat sheets based off of who registered. Heats will then be posted on Friday by 1200pm with the first heat starting at 200pm on Saturday.
5) We will need to keep certain parking clear so please either park on the street, or in the dirt are just past our roll-up doors at the end of the driveway.
6) Once you do your workout, we will then send your scores to Crossfit HQ via their GAMES Site.
7) Then the next week we do it all over again!!! (but you will not need to register on the crossfit.com site again. Just our site)
8) If you are unable to make it to our event, you are able to go to any other affiliate to get yoru workout scored. You will have to play to their rules and times. If not you will need to video yourself doing the workout. Below are tips and guide lines for doing video submissions.
9) If you are in the SCALED category, you will be put with others who will be scaling. Please remeber that you still need to register on the INFERNO site and you will need to check the "SCALED" box so that we can put you in the correct group.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE FIRST STEP IN THE LARGEST WORLDWIDE FESTIVAL OF FITNESS!!!
Registration and other links!!: