There has been a special kind of gel-ing that has been going on in the gym lately. I'm not sure where its coming from. It could be the fact that it summer time. It could be that there are some new faces in there and people are being more welcoming. It could be that the Regional is coming up. Maybe its a little bit of all of these plus some. But, I have seen more members cheering, rooting, and pushing each other and reaching some amazing new heights. It is so nice to be able workout in a group full of energy. But its even better when you have your team driving you to push harder! I want to congratulate everyone on your personal pushing as well as the pushing you are doing for your teammates!!!
FEEL THE BURN!!!
"Speedy Heavy Bear"
INFERNO Warm-up x 3
Complete the following:
** Do 5 rounds of the Bear Complex with 1 minute of rest between each round. 1 Round of this Bear Compex consists of 5 reps of the following: Power Clean, Front Squat, Shoulder Press, Back Squat, Shoulder Press and return to ground.
1) You can not stop the bar on the ground. It has to be "touch and go".
2) You can rest the bar anywhere on your body but not the ground
3) You must do a Power Clean and then stand before your Front Squat.
4) You can put the Front Squat and the Shoulder press together in a thruster move but you can not jerk at the top. Same thing for the Back squat.
5) Keep the same weight for the entire workout.
6) For any rounds that you do not complete successfully, you will owe 20 Kettle Bell swings (53#, 35#)
Post to comments: