Everyone wants to do the cool fun things.  The flashy things.  Those gold standards.  Lets take something like a Muscle Up.  How would one be able to do one if you dont have it right now?  Well id say that about 5% of the MU'er s will just be able to jump up on the rings and make one happen.  For the other 95%, there will be multiple things that have to be worked on: How is your very deep unassisted ring dip, How is your swing on the rings, How is your arm and grip strength, How is your shoulder mobility, How is the timing of your hip pop in your swing, How fast can you throw your head through the rings.  Each of these components will take time  to develop.  They may or may not be able happen at the same time.  The fact is that the development takes consistent work and training.  But what i see regularly is that if someone doesnt get the movement right away, they stop.  Then after a couple months of "not trying", they get upset that they arent learning how to do it.  To learn something new takes commitment.  Its not easy.  Its not fast.  Its not glamorous.  So if you want to improve or learn these new skills, put in the time.  Not the time you want but the time you NEED to put in to get all the pieces.  Once you have them all, then you will have the skill you want.  Now is the time to get it done:)

FEEL THE BURN!!!

__________________

img_2122

INFERNO Warm-up x 3

Complete the following:

.

.

Clean and Jerk Complex

.......8 x 1 rep

*1 rep = 1 squat clean + 1 front squat + 1 jerk

**find a working 1RM

.

.

then....

.

.

Triple Tabata (12 min clock)

.......Wall Balls (20/15#@10')

.......KB Swing (70/53#, wt to get 20 UB)

.......Ring Dips

*8 rounds.  1 round is :20 WB, :10 rest, :20 KB, :10 rest, :20 Ring Dips, :10 rest.  DO NOT DO ALL THE WBS then move to the next one.

.

.

SLO INFERNO ON-RAMP ASSESSMENT: by appointment

INTRO TO INFERNO - PASO ROBLES: MTW@530pm

.

.

MWOD:  mash out the triceps and kb shoulder ext rotation